Sunday, March 9, 2014

Latest Projects - new socks finished and pattern ready to post.

Wow, it's been a busy couple of weeks.  We had our staff Valentine's Potluck and sock gift exchange.  A lovely lady "won" the socks.  My boss originally had them, but as in all of these Gift Exchange games, they were stolen from her.  I hope to make a new pair and put them on her desk for her. 

I finished a pair of hand dyed blue socks for myself.  This yarn was dyed before I started knitting....

I started these last summer after watching Donna Dracunus' Sock class.  This toe cast-on is called the moccasin cast on.  They have been the perfect cold weather socks and have kept my toes toasty this weekend.

The next project is getting one of my quilting patterns ready for sale on Craftsy.  It's a little machine quilted wall hanging.  It's quick to make and uses a very unique method of fusible applique.

I have a friend who has just moved back into her home after being forced out for 4 months due to a house fire.  I have just finished this early sample of the "bless this house" wall quilt and dropped it by her house last week.  



No comments:

Post a Comment