Monday, July 13, 2015

I need a new camera!!!!

I don't think I need to write anything more.  Just look at the following images!  I think I'm decided on getting myself a Canon DSLR , but I'm going to have to quilt a few more customer quilts before I have enough pennies saved.

I am using my old camera, a simple point and click Canon that I've had for years.  The flash doesn't work, so a lot of the time the pictures are not as clear as they should be.

I also like to take close-ups of my stitching and will need to get a macro lens.  Sometimes I can get a good shot, other times.....not so good.
  
 Can you see the bear?   It's that little black dot on the right hand side.  Couldn't get a closer shot,

I have the most beautiful grand daughter!  I want a camera that will allow me to take great shots.... not a few seconds after she has turned her head away!


 I want to be able to take photos that are bright, clean and clear.


 And get nicely composed shots.


There, its out in the open and now I have to work hard to get a new camera.  I would appreciate any pointers or suggestions for a new camera.  What would you recommend?

No comments:

Post a Comment